Oh, so Sorry...not!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's Wednesday and time for another reveal for Child's Play Challenges!  Today's challenge is a classic board game...SORRY!

**Simple Stories 24/7 collection**

Andrew loves to play board games and this has recently become one of our favorites.  When I found out this challenge was coming, I had my hubby snap some photos of us playing.


I am using sketch #45 from Sketch~N~Scrap.  I really like using 4x3 photos and this is a great sketch with lots of layering opportunities.  I think you will find that I followed the sketch pretty closely!

So, now that you have seen my layout, head on over to Child's Play to see some more DT inspiration.  Hopefully you, too, will be inspired by this classic board game.  If so, be sure to link up to the blog so we can see it too!

13 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A very cute layout! Great use on the 24/7 collection....really like the dark pp & neat design! Wishing you & your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie P said...

This is so fun! Beautiful job using the sketch! Love your product choices. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa in Texas said...

What an adorable layout! I love this line and it looks great with your photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Kerry said...

I truly love your page, great photo's and awesome colours. My girls used to play this game a lot when they were little! Thanks so much for 'playing' along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Deja Eva said...

cartilaginous bieber agape wengsoni paxton solomina bret ryen glosz
jeux jeux

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What beautiful and fun LO. Such a great take. WTG!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at
Sketch- N-Scrap!
xxx

Stephanie said...

Fantastic take on the sketch!! I love the colors you used, and the way you incorporated different fonts into your title. Great job all around. Thanks for taking the time to join us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Jen said...

What can I say but your layout is AWESOME! Love the layers and the hidden journaling! You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tamika said...

Hi! You are the November Featured Layout designer on our blog at http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/ . Be sure to stop by and grab our badge to post on your blog. Congratulations!

Kelly said...

Such a FANTASTIC take on the sketch and LOVE the title and hidden journaling! CONGRATULATIONS on the November Feature at Sketch N Scrap!! :)

Mendi said...

I think this is now my most favorite layout of yours. Sooo cute! Pinning it right now. :)

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

LOve this geometric, neat and clean layout!!!! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a challenge, and we'd love for you to enter! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

Lisa in Texas said...

Hi Steffanie, could you please contact me at sketchnscrap@gmail.com
regarding this layout

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS