A Science Experiment...

Friday, November 15, 2013

It's reveal day Friday at Inspired Blueprints!  Today's sketch is #110 and features one photo in a grid design but could easily be adapted to accommodate more photos to suit your needs.

**Jillibean Soup Atomic Soup collection**

I made very few changes to the original sketch design.  Mostly my changes had to do with placement.  The original sketch had the photo in the upper right corner...I moved it to the left so my subject was facing into my layout, rather than off the page.  My title is long so took up most of one of the grid squares...and then some!  I decided to house all of my journaling on the tag which is tucked into the library pocket.  Hand-drawn lines and some enamel gems helped to frame the design.


I hope you will come check out all the sketches at Inspired Blueprints.  If you decide to create a layout based on one, be sure to upload to the gallery so we can share some love!  You might even win a prize. Visit the IB blog for all the details!

3 comments:

Isbaha said...

Love your design and the colors you chose for this photo !

Mendi said...

Your journaling is so funny and you did a great job on his make-up. Sound like you had an awesome Halloween. :)

Megan D said...

That is an awesome page and you did a great job on the make up as well!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS