Love XOXO

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Hey there!
 I have another Flavor of the Month up from The ScrapRoom today.
This one features a collection from My Mind's Eye called "Blush".
This collection has that rose gold that is so on trend right now. It's paired with a soft pink and a navy blue that adds some nice contrast. It just happens to go beautifully with these pics of my Lucy kitty being her gorgeous fluffy self. I went with one of the solid prints for my background and then cut the pretty floral, using half of it as my backdrop. The remaining prints I cut into various sized strips to create banners. I didn't feel it needed a lot of embellishing so I kept it pretty simple, using a few stickers and then some die-cuts from the embellishment kit. I love the soft look...just like my kitty!

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS