#GirlSquad

Friday, July 7, 2017

Here comes kit reveal reveal #3 for The ScrapRoom!
Today's flavor of the month is "Girl Squad" from Pebbles.
In case you didn't know, The ScrapRoom hosts a couple of challenges each month, one of them being the Freaky Fast Friday Formula. This is what prompted the layout you see today. You can find out all about this challenge by visiting the TSR Blog.

I really love the colors in this collection---totally up my alley! I chose this photo from a beach retreat with my local scrappy friends. I love how the colors we're wearing and the sunset glow really coordinate with the colors in these prints. I also love the variety of prints and the fun theme---I mean, who doesn't love girl time, coffee and tacos? I even loved the title so much that I took advantage of the pre-made Thickers phrase found in my Extra Embellishment Kit. The only items that came from my own stash were the wood shapes and the post-it tab with the date (and this is actually from a previous TSR kit).

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS