Chillin' in the Pool

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

It's Recipe Reveal Day at The ScrapRoom!
Each designer gets to create a double page layout with an assigned Flavor of the Month kit. Mine is Simple Stories, "Summer Days".
I really enjoyed using this collection for these pool photos taken when we were in Hawaii. It's bright and sunny and full of lots of fun images to choose from like cameras, beach balls, pineapples, swimsuits and sunglasses among others. And the colors are so yummy, too! Initially when I printed my photos I thought, "darn...the blues are so wrong for this." But, I went with it anyway and I find that even though the blues between my photos and the papers are so different, it seems to work anyway. At least I think so. And I'm the only one that matters, right? 😉

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges.
So come check it out. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS