Cards from Scraps - July Edition

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Getting the most out of my kits this month---Yay!!
I had a little time to put together a couple of cards for you using some scraps from my TSR kits.

This first card features Pebbles "Girl Squad" I loved these beverage cups and wanted to use a strip of them as a focal point. Once cut, I just played around with different bits of paper and sizes until I came up with this. I cut the sentiment with my Silhouette.
 The second card proudly displays some of the embellishments from Pink Paislee's "Sweet Freedom" collection. Seriously, Other than the cardstock, all I used was the washi tape strips, the dimensional star and one phrase sticker. Easy as apple pie.
I hope you have enjoyed all the reveals this month for The ScrapRoom.  Be sure to tune into the TSR Blog for sneaks of what's to come in August. You can also find out all about the kits and how to become a subscriber by clicking on the links below the blog header. 
See ya again soon!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS