Thumbs Up

Monday, May 8, 2017

I have another reveal today for The ScrapRoom!
This FOTM kit features the Pink Paislee "Oh My Heart" collection.
I have been waiting for just the right collection to scrap these photos. This one from Pink Paislee really spoke to me. The fuchsia pink is the perfect match to the color of our shirts. The other prints and embellishments in this collection add nice contrast and interest. It all came together to make this pretty "girly" page that I am just so happy with. I'm so glad that I waited for this collection!

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS