Take a Left at the Cow

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hi there! I'm sharing a layout for the newest challenge at Scrap Our Stash today. This one exemplifies a "you know you're a scrapbooker when..." statement with this one ending in "...you're planning the layout before you've even taken the photos."
I'm not the only one who's done this, right?
 The cow is definitely a landmark along this route and the road signs are not typical for my neck of the woods. So, in my book...scrap-worthy, for sure!

For Scrap Our Stash, we have a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge for you. I chose the middle row---the color yellow, clouds (I used cloud paper and a cloud printed heart sticker) and a paper clip (green arrow). Now that I look at the challenge again, I realize that I also have the diagonal row covered with 4+ patterned papers, clouds and a tab (black "journey"). I love it when that happens!


No automatic alt text available.
The layout is inspired by a sketch from Scrapbook Generation. I can't remember which sketch book but I'm pretty sure it was one of the single-page sketch books. 

I hope I inpsired you to get creative. If so, please join us at Scrap Our Stash and take part in the challenge!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS