Paradise

Monday, May 22, 2017

The ScrapRoom is one of the sponsors this month at Stuck?! Sketches so we were asked to create a layout based on the current sketch. I happen to be a huge fan of Laura Whitaker's sketches and this one is no exception!

My layout:
The sketch:

Image may contain: text

One of my favorite things about sketches is their adaptability. You can use it like a recipe and follow it exactly...you can change it up a little...or a lot. I made just a few changes, going with two photos instead of three. I moved my title a bit more toward the right upper corner and used Silhouette cut circles instead of stitched ones. 

The papers and stickers come from Pebbles "Sunshiny Days"---one of the May FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom. I LOVE this collection so much!

Thanks for checking out my blog today!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS