Love Today

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Going to toot my own horn here...I love this page! I love the design, the collection, the photo (along with the memory, especially since this set of grandparents is no longer with us).
It just really came together better than I even imagined.
This is my latest layout for the current challenge at Scrap Our Stash. It's a sketch + word stash challenge. This month's word is MOTHER---in honor of Mother's Day!

Image may contain: text

The stash items I selected are as follows:
M - mist, My Mind's Eye (twine), metal brads
O - orange
T - tab, tree
H - heart
E - enamel dots
R - Ranger ink

I used the Simple Stories "You Are Here!" collection. I've been hoarding this collection for my tropical vacation pages---
I just thought it would be for a future trip, not one we took more than a decade ago! But like I said...I love how this turned out and am so glad I decided to break into this stash!
If you're feeling inspired by my page or this challenge, please stop by Scrap Our Stash for full details. Don't forget to upload your page for a chance to win their monthly prize!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful page!! Love how you used the sketch with those fabulous papers and the layering!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS