Keep Calm

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

I have a super fun page for you today featuring Simple Stories "Emoji Love".
This is another one of the wonderful May FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom!!
I had a blast with this one---can you tell?! The bright colors,bold statements and fun emojis led me to scrap this photo and create this playful design. I used a lot of stickers and die-cuts and then decided to play a little more and "tie" it all together with a lot of twine! I love how it turned out!

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS