Fun in the Sun

Monday, May 15, 2017

It's Recipe Reveal Day at The ScrapRoom!
Each designer gets to create a double page layout with an assigned Flavor of the Month kit. Mine is Pebbles, "Sunshiny Days".
Doubles are great for those times when you have lots of photos and want to include them all, right? I used the right side to basically "get all the photos in" and the left side to showcase the two I like the best and wanted for my focal point. The patterned paper with all the words, "Summer Days", inspired me to cut strips and stagger them a bit. I had some coordinating washi tape that I used to compliment the strips and I also cut strips from some of the other patterns too. I completed the layout using the sticker and chipboard embellishments. I chose to cut my own clouds with my Silhouette. You could certainly hand cut some if you want the same look.

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

**Note: After many years of using sketches from Scrapbook Generation and designing for CREATE Magazine, I find that many of my layouts look like they were created from their sketches. Truth is, my style and their sketches are just such a perfect merriment that I now create layouts in a similar design without even trying or pulling out a sketch book. I guess I owe them a Thank You! 

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS