Don't Grow Up...

Friday, May 5, 2017

Good morning! Today is the first FOTM kit reveal for The ScrapRoom!
This one feature a collection from Echo Park called "Once Upon a Prince".
Such a great boy collection! I love the rich, regal colors and the fairy-tale prince and dragons theme. It's a nice change of pace from other boy-themed collections.

I used this collection for the Freaky Fast Friday challenge. The ScrapRoom does one of these every month. You can find the details on the blog HEREAfter spending some time playing with different pattern combinations, I finally came up with this arrangement which I think compliment my photos perfectly. I added some of the layered stickers, chipboard pieces and brads. I converted a die-cut tag into a journal spot and dressed it up with an eyelet, some twine and another layered sticker. I cut the title with my Silhouette, using a quote from Peter Pan. Pretty clever, huh?!

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS