When In Doubt

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Are you ready for The ScrapRoom flavor reveal #2?
This one features the Simple Stories "Faith" collection.
(Sketch inspiration comes from the Paper Issues blog. You can find the actual sketch HERE.)

This collection is so beautiful! I went with a full sheet for my background (I am a sucker for woodgrain). I embellished the floral corner with a butterfly and "popped up" one of the yellow flowers by layering another one on top of it. I absolutely loved layering all these pretty prints! Between the stickers in the kit and the additional embellishment kit, I created this whole page with only the small alpha stickers from my own stash. AND I have lots left over for more!
Spiritual pages are hard for me to do. Not because I don't believe in God...I'm just more private with my faith. This page caused me share a little bit about what's inside my heart. It was kind of therapeutic, in a way. Like I needed to create this one. God works in mysterious ways, right?

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website (which also has idea pages) and view Current Challenges.
I hope to see you there and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS