The Magic Is Real

Sunday, April 2, 2017

There's a new challenge up at Scrap Our Stash! Here is what I created to meet the challenge...
The details:

No automatic alt text available.
I used the left vertical row---border punch, stitching and the color yellow. The zig-zag stitching was actually already drawn on the journal card. I went over it with embroidery floss and extended it a bit.
These photos were kind of the leftovers from our trip...the random ones that didn't really go with anything else but I still wanted to scrap them. I kept the design real simple---basically a pocket page but without the pockets. I've managed to hoard a lot of the Simple Stories "Say Cheese" collections so I put some of it to good use on this layout.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my page. If you are inspired by this layout or would like to participate in the challenge, hop on over to Scrap Our Stash!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS