Magic This Way

Thursday, April 13, 2017

It's Recipe Reveal Day at The ScrapRoom!
Each designer gets to create a double page layout with an assigned Flavor of the Month kit. Mine is "Magic and Wonder" from Echo Park.
This kit has a nice selection of what I call "solid prints" that make a good base for getting your layout started. I chose the yellow w/ white stars and the tone-on-tone red stars for my base, added my photos and then more printed paper for accents.
My favorite piece is the Jumbo Dot print. I used it to punch circles and create a fun banner on the left side of my page. A little secret here....The Jumbo Dots are on the back of the red star print. Since a large portion of this is not seen due to photos and other papers on the right side, I measured and cut out what isn't seen so I could use it elsewhere (ie., punch the circles from it).
The title is a Silhouette cut file. The journaling was typed and printed from my computer and then cut into strips.
For the full step-by-step recipe and instructions to create this layout, all you have to do is become a subscriber to The ScrapRoom!

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website which also has idea pages and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS