True Friends

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Hello! Are you ready for my first March flavor reveal from The ScrapRoom?

Well, here you go!
This is Crate Paper "Chasing Dreams" by Maggie Holmes. This kit came with some pretty die-cuts and buttons. The layered butterfly came in the embellishment kit and I love it! Probably my favorite thing on this page (besides the awesome ladies in the photo!). 

The color scheme is a little more muted but still very present. I find a lot of my photos are very bright so I chose to convert this one to black & white. What I was capturing here was the friendship though, so the details of the photo didn't matter (such as what color jacket was I wearing or was the sky blue that day).  Black & white is not my preferred style of photo, but sometimes it just works better.

Inspiration for this page comes from another sketch I found on the Paper Issues blog. You can view it HERE.

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website which also has idea pages and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful page!! Love those patterned papers with the black and white photo!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS