So Smitten with our Kitten

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hi there! 
I'ts time to welcome a new month and a new challenge at Scrap Our Stash.
It's back to Tic-Tac-Toe for this one---which I love!

Here is the layout I made featuring some cute kitty photos...
These photos were taken nearly eleven years ago! I can hardly believe our beloved Lucy has been with us that long. 
Ahhh, how time flies.

Here is the Tic-Tac-Toe board for March:

No automatic alt text available.
I met the challenge with the top horizontal row---charm (I used two, metal fish and word "meow"), striped paper (which looks like lines but the actual name is "striped paper"), and washi tape (I used three different ones).

These papers goes way back....all the way to 2006! It's from Pebbles Inc. and has been in my stash FOR-EVER!! I even have stickers and die-cuts. I pulled a couple things from my Bella Blvd Riley collection kit (yellow print paper for tag, green tab sticker) but the rest is from Pebbles. 

The design was inspired by a sketch I found on the Imaginisce Blog. 

There you go! Your March challenge plus inspiration. Visit Scrap Our Stash to play along! 🍀

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS