High Flying Adventure

Thursday, March 16, 2017

It's time for the mid-month challenge at Scrap Our Stash!
We have a sketch + word challenge for you...this month's word is CHARM.

Here is my layout...
Here is the sketch and further challenge details....

No automatic alt text available.
WORD = CHARM
Create a layout inspired by this sketch and add an item from your stash that starts with each letter

of the word - CHARM

My breakdown goes like this:
C - camera, circle tag, chipboard title
H - hearts, Heidi Swapp mist, hexagon print paper
A - arrow, American Crafts
R - red
M - machine-stitching (using thread from my stash)

I made just a few changes to the sketch. I flipped it horizontally which was directionally more appealing for my larger photo. I used two additional smaller photos instead of one square photo. I moved the title toward the top and added a journal spot below my large photo. The rest is pretty much the same. I machine-stitched a large circle this time. My go-to move often is to eliminate the circle...but this time I kept it and braved the machine! 

I hope you feel inspired to get busy creating your own version of this challenge. You can check out more DT inspiration at Scrap Our Stash. You can also upload your link there for a chance to win!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS