Happy Day

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Good morning! Are you ready for spring? I sure am which is why this layout makes me so happy! 
It features a collection from Echo Park called "Celebrate Spring/Celebrate Easter". 
It's one of the March FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom!
I love the bright colors and cute animals. That multi-colored dot paper (called Jelly Beans) has got to be my favorite!

I kept the design pretty simple here, going with a sketch I found on the Paper Issues blog. I used mostly stickers for the embellishing and even for the title. The entire sticker sheet was part of the March Embellishment Kit. Made this page come together so quick and easy! 

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website which also has idea pages and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS