Bonjour!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Good morning! It's that time again when The ScrapRoom brings you the Recipe Pages! Each designer gets to create a doulbe page layout with an assigned Flavor of the Month kit. Mine is this lovely kit from American Crafts, "Oh Lovely Day" by Dear Lizzy.
**Full step by step instructions are available for this layout and all of the recipe layouts when you become a subscriber
to the The ScrapRoom kits**

I fell totally in love with the B side of the paper titled "Up and Away". I wanted it to make a large statement on my layout, so I cut it into a big circle. I have the large circle cutter from Creative Memories (one of the best purchases I ever made). The floral print and the houses on the sticker sheet drew me to these photos from a trip to France a couple years ago. I think the colors of the buildings work really nicely with this collection.

The flower print chipboard and phrase stickers were easy embellishments!
The alpha stickers are from my own stash. I cut "Bonjour" with my Silhouette.
I love these little buildings! Such a perfect fit for my layout.
More chipboard and phrase stickers...
My favorite photo. Can you guess why? 😉
I really love how this collection of embellishments came together. The only thing I had to add was a bit of twine!

If you would like more information about The ScrapRoom, the FOTM kits or would like to know how to become a subscriber, you can visit us on the Blog. At the top you will see links to Learn About, Purchase, visit the Website which also has idea pages and view Current Challenges. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful layout!! lOVE the colors in the papers and embellishments and how you put them all together is beautiful!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS