Yum!

Thursday, February 9, 2017

As promised, I am back with the second February FOTM kit reveal for The ScrapRoom!
 Today's kit features Simple Stories Love & Adore.
This kit came with black cardstock which, I have to say, really compliments this collection beautifully!
Lots of embellishments were included in this kit (even the doily!). I also had the extra embellishment kit which included a full sticker sheet with phrases, additional heart and flower stickers and an alphabet. Pulling this page together was such a breeze with so much to choose from!
I machine-stitched to create a large pocket with the pink heart paper so that I could have a place to tuck the menu that I wanted to be sure and include.
I again used my Cameo to cut a large simple title that would tie in with the feel of the page.
So, there you have it. I will have yet another FOTM kit reveal coming soon!

As always, you can learn more about these fabulous kits by visiting The ScrapRoom HERE. You can also see sneak peeks of upcoming kits and more design team inspiration by visiting the blog HERE.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS