Be the Runner...

Friday, February 10, 2017

Good morning! Today I'm sharing the recipe layout that I created this month for The ScrapRoom
This is the 4th and final kit reveal for February and features Echo Park Just Be You.
The inspiration for this layout came from a couple of the 3x4 cards included in my kit. They made me think of running and how far I have come with it, even though I started later in life.
I selected a few photos from a trip to the beach last spring. I absolutely LOVE running on the beach!
I used my Cameo to cut the title and I'm so happy with how it turned out. I love mixing fonts and sizes in my titles.
I used my circle punch to create additional embellishments. The patterned paper called "smile" was just begging for me to do just that with all these words and icons in cute colored circles.
I added a little machine-stitching down the sides for additional detail.  And, being true to me and my style, I kept with the linear/grid design.
If you don't already know, each month the designers from The ScrapRoom take one of the FOTM kits and create a 2 page layout along with a "recipe card" to follow so that you can re-create these layouts for yourself. So, if you are feeling stumped and need a jump-start or just want to get some pages done fast, these kits and their recipes can make it happen for you. You must be a subscriber to access the recipes. Ready to learn more? Go HERE for more information.

For more design team inspiration and sneak peeks of upcoming kits, visit the blog HERE. Bye for now!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS