Ready to Roll!

Monday, February 6, 2017

Good morning! It's a new month which means a new set of FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom
First up is this one featuring Crate Paper Heart Day.
I am not usually one for a lot of pink or large floral prints but this kit just really worked for me. I enjoyed combining all the different prints and creating something very girly and pretty!
The embellishments with this collection were also a lot of fun. A really nice variety---from wood buttons to layered paper embellishments to cute heart shaped puffy stickers. 

I had the title in mind from the time I took the photos last year and just had to find a font and cut it with my new Cameo (which I love, by the way!).
The foam hearts came out of my stash but actually from a previous TSR kit.
A few splatters of color and a bit of machine stitching and it's done. 

As always, if you are interested in learning more about these kits from The ScrapRoom, you can visit them HERE.  You can also see other DT inspiration and sneak peeks by visiting The ScrapRoom blog HERE.

See you in a few days for the next kit reveal!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS