p.s. i love you

Friday, February 17, 2017

Hi there! Today I have the third FOTM kit reveal for The ScrapRoom
This one features Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings.
For this layout I'm using the Freaky Fast Formula---a monthly challenge from The ScrapRoom. You can find more information about this on The ScrapRoom Blog.
The formula gives you measurements by which cut your papers. You decide what to cut which size and then arrange as you like. One of the smaller measurements I trimmed to create a tag. I wrote my journaling here and tucked it behind one of my photos.
I really liked the slight non-traditional color scheme of this collection. It's not over-the-top pink and has those pops of bright yellow. It's a nice change. My favorite piece of paper is the scripted "p.s. i love you". It also became the inspiration for my title.
As always, you can learn more about these fabulous kits by visiting The ScrapRoom HERE. You can also see sneak peeks of upcoming kits and more design team inspiration by visiting the blog HERE.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Camille Short said...

I can't get enough of your cat layouts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS