Snow Day!

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hello again! Thank you for returning for my second reveal of the January FOTM kits for The ScrapRoom!

Today I have some Echo Park for you...I Love Winter!
(design inspired by sketch from Scrapbook Generation)

This is the pairing of two things I love---Echo Park and snow photos! I have always preferred the bolder winter collections over the softer, muted ones. Probably in part due to the fact that I have boys and they are always wearing bolder, brighter, more saturated colors. So, as you can see, this kit was a perfect fit for these photos of my boys playing in some rare snow that fell for us a few years ago. 
I love all the different patterns to choose from in my kit and adore the stickers and chipboard elements!

This was just a fun page to create with one of my favorite manufacturers!

Again...want more information on these amzing kits from The ScrapRoom? Go HERE and get yourself going!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Fantastic page!! Love the color combo and the lettering in the title!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS