#puppyplay

Monday, January 16, 2017

Good morning! Today I have some adorable puppies to warm your heart!
This layout was created using the last of the January FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom.
This kit features a super cute collection from Jillibean Soup called Hardy Hodgepodge.

I think it goes without saying that the inspiration behind choosing the puppy photos came from the puppy patterned paper and the cute puppy embellishments. I just couldn't help myself! 
I cut a banner from the chevron piece of patterned paper. I love the colors in this collection from Jillibean Soup...they make me happy!

If you don't already know, each month the designers from The ScrapRoom take one of the FOTM kits and create a 2 page layout for you along with a recipe card to follow so that you can recreate these layouts for yourself. So, if you are feeling stumped and need a jump-start or just want to get some pages done fast, these kits and their recipes can make it happen for you. You must be a subscriber to access the recipes. Ready to learn more? Go HERE for more information.

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS