Making A Splash

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!!
Time for a fresh challenge from Scrap Our Stash. We are starting things off with a fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. 

My layout:
***Imaginisce Party Me Hearty collection***

The challenge board:

No automatic alt text available.
I used the far left vertical row---mist, 5+ patterned papers and twine.

Adding a banner is an easy way to get in several patterned papers in small doses. Although, I pretty much had it covered without the banner!

Using some memoribilia is a great alternative to journaling. These are our fast pass tickets from that day.
I really enjoy the tic-tac-toe boards. I find them both fun and challenging! I hope you will find time to scrap this month and join us at Scrap Our Stash. There is always a fun prize up for grabs to one lucky random winner!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS