Celebrating Together

Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome to the new year!
Hello 2017 and hello to a new month and new kits from The ScrapRoom!

First up is a FOTM kit featuring Joy Parade from Fancy Pants:

The balloons in this kit made me immediately think birthday. Luckily, I just happened to have some recent birthday photos on hand!

Image may contain: text

I took the sketch and rotated it 90 degrees but kept the photo orientation horizontal. This meant I had to make some adjustments to photo and paper sizes but the inspiration of the sketch is still there. 
The flair and vinyl stickers (also in my kit) were the perfect accompaniment to my photos.
Journaling for this page moved to the tags---the small one at the top and then a larger one tucked behind the middle photo. These were both included in my kit. 
 I love how this one came together!

If you're interested in trying out these kits or becoming a subscriber to The ScrapRoom, check out the information HERE.

Stay tuned later this week for another kit reveal for The ScrapRppm!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS