Cards from Scraps - January Edition

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hello.

Yes...that's what the card says. Sometimes that's all you need when you just want to reach out to someone you haven't talked to in a while our who maybe just needs to know you've been thinking about them. 
I made this card using some of the scraps from The ScrapRoom's January FOTM kits featuring Fancy Pants Joy Parade.
I drew some stitching lines to add a little more detail to the card and to pull in a bit more black.

Don't you just love when the snow makes everything so quiet? We don't get snow around here very much so when it does happen, that's one of the things I notice...the peace and quiet. This thought and feeling is what lead me to the sentiment for this snowman card. 
 
For detail I again drew some hand-stitching, this time in silver. I also added a few silver sequins and a few Nuvo drops, also in silver. 
This card uses scraps from my kit featuring Echo Park I Love Winter.

Until next time... 😊

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS