Beauties & the Beach

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hey there! I have another FOTM kit for you today from The ScrapRoom!

Here is some Pink Paislee, the Moonstruck collection---
As I was trying to decide what direction to take with this FOTM kit, I happened to lay eyes on this photo on my magnetic board near my desk. As I pulled it over and laid it amongst these papers, I knew what I wanted to do.
The soft muted tones along with the pops of more saturated colors gives this photo a nice dreamy, but vivid, look. And I love the cork pieces, adding that natural feel to the page.
The design for this layout is my own.  I know...sometimes I surprise myself and actually create something I like without a sketch!

For more information about The ScrapRoom and purchasing kits, go HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! 🌺

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS