Tis The Season

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tis the season for another reveal for The ScrapRoom!
This is Pink Fresh---from the "Oh Joy" collection.
I love this piece of patterned paper with the confetti and the tiny stars sprinkled around a cute built-in title…soooo, of course, I had to find a way to use it!

I wanted to use some of the other patterned papers too so decided to create some banner strips hanging down from the right corner. I printed my photos on the smaller side so as not to cover up all the pretty paper.

I really liked the acetate red tree and thought it was perfect for my layout. I stuck it on by placing a glue dot on the right edge and tucking that edge under one of my photos. A few phrase stickers added some simple journaling.
To dress it up a bit more, I added some silver sequins from my own stash and some Bella Blvd washi pieces from the add-on embellishment kit. There you have it!

If you'd like more information about the kits from The ScrapRoom, go HERE.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS