Merry Christmas

Monday, December 12, 2016

Happy December! Can you believe it's only 13 more days until Christmas? This month is flying by!

Today I'm sharing my recipe layout for The ScrapRoom.
This one features Carta Bella, "Christmas Delivery".
For this layout, I kept it pretty simple. There is not a lot of paper to cut but there is plenty of pizzazz with all the embellishing from the sticker sheet in this kit.

This collection from Cart Bella has a nice classic color combination that is not too overwhelming, making it easy to keep your focus on the photos and the storytelling.
As you can see, I converted my photos to black & white. My Christmas photos otherwise tend to be way too bright and busy and tend to distract from the overall look. I wanted to keep the feel classic.

For more information about The ScrapRoom and the monthly kits they offer, go HERE.  If you become a subscriber, you will have access to all of the recipes for the monthly kits to make each layout created by the designers. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the ride to Christmas!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOVE the smiles!! Amazing Christmas layout with black and white photos!! LOVE this!! I will be doing this on one of my layouts this year!! :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS