Joy To The World

Friday, December 9, 2016

Hello! Here is a festive layout featuring one of the December FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom!
This is My Min'd Eye Sugar Plum.  My Mind's Eye makes some of the prettiest paper, don't you think? For me though, it's sometimes hard to scrap with. I'm not sure what it is exactly. I know I'm not usually a fan of glitter on my paper or paper with big scenes. But, this kit provided some great variety and I found both some A and B sides that were very much to my liking. And, I even used some of the glittery stuff! 
This is for the Freaky Fast Friday Formula which you can find on The ScrapRoom's blog. I used the smallest piece as a place for journaling. It's tucked behind the horizontal photo with a punched circle tab to pull it out.
The red cardstock was a great compliment to these papers so I went with it even though I'm not usually a colored cardstock girl. I tend to prefer neutral backgrounds.
I added some sequins from my own stash for a little additional sparkle. Very Christmas-y, I think!

If you'd like to play along with the Freaky Fast Formula, go HERE for the details.
If you'd like mor information on the FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom, go HERE.

Happy Scrapping! 🌲

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS