Got Gifts?

Friday, December 2, 2016

December already?!?!?
Yes...it really is...and only 23 more days until Christmas. 
Fear not though. I will still have many inspiring (hopefully!) layouts to share with you.
First up---this one for Scrap Our Stash.
***Echo Park Season's Greetings collection***
**Sketch inspiration from Scrapbook Generation's Sketches for Scrapbooking, One-Page Sketches, Volume 2**



I went along with the Christmas theme and found this little treasure among my photos from last year. Isn't he just adorable? I think so!

After selecting the photo, I went through my Christmas paper stash and found this one from Echo Park. It just so happened to have a nice stripe print that reminded me of the striped wrapping paper in the photo. There was this blue in both my photo and the striped paper which led me to choose a similar shade for my background. A little non-traditional, but I like it!
 
  To fulfill the remainder of the challenge, I added some sequins for that little bit of sparkle that is always perfect on a Christmas page, right?

I hope you are inspired to get some scrapping done. If so, come on over to Scrap Our Stash and play along. Be sure to upload your layout in the link for your chance to win the monthly prize!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS