Cozy Socks

Friday, December 16, 2016

How's your December going so far? Are you staying warm and cozy? I know it's not cold in December for everyone, but when I think of December, I think of winter and warm and cozy things like a warm mug of hot cocoa, soft sweaters and...you guessed it---cozy socks!!
***Fancy Pants Oh Deer! collection***

Here is the current Scrap Our Stash challenge that inspired the layout above:



I really like the design of this sketch. Different, but still very linear and clean, which I LOVE! 

Last December I created this photo collage on my phone after a fun weekend of scrapping with some girlfriends. I liked it so much that I decided to print and use it here as a photo block. I pulled this Fancy Pants collection from my stash and went to work. I eliminated the stitched circle but otherwise kept the sketch intact.

I misted these otherwise white corrugated alphas from Jillibean Soup and then dabbed some Stickles on top for a little sparkle.
The story behind the socks...
For the stash part of the challenge, here is what I used: (1) stars, (2) glitter (Stickles on the title letters---although it's hard to see in the photo), green, (3) tag.

Now it's your turn. Gift yourself some scrap time and come on over to Scrap Our Stash. I'd love to see you there!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Fun page!! Love the bright colors with that fun sock picture!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS