Bring on the Merry!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

The ScrapRoom and Stuck?! Sketches are teaming up once again!
Today I have a fun, festive layout for you...
I paired some leftovers from one of my December TSR FOTM kits with this current sketch from Stuck?!


I cut the title using my Silhouette. Foam adhesive on the back lifts it off the page for some dimension.
I struggled to come up with some journaling that didn't make me sound like a wino---lol!---so I looked up the definition of "merry" for some inspiration.
If you are inspired by my layout or this sketch, come on over to Stuck?! Sketches and play along!

4 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

I LOVE this! So pretty and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Tracey said...

WHat a great page! Loving your take on the sketch!

Laura Whitaker said...

This is such a pretty and fun page, love the softer take on the traditional colours!

Monique Liedtke said...

Hahaha! What a super fun page!! Love your photos and love the title!! Awesome page!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS