Tower Bridge

Friday, November 11, 2016

Time for some London travel!
This is my recipe reveal for The ScrapRoom. Each month the designers are assigned a FOTM kit to create a 2-page layout and write up "recipes" on how you can re-create it. I was thrilled to see this flavor, American Crafts "Go Now Go", as my assigned kit. 

This kit is perfect for pages about travel. I knew I wanted to maximize the cute corners of the paper titled "stroll". I started with that page on top of the double length layout and played around with positioning and photo placement until I got something I was happy with. Then I just worked in some strips of the other papers to either side of the larger block to make it all come together.
To have access to the recipes for the designer layouts, you DO need to be a subscriber. To do that, all you need to do is go to this website at The ScrapRoom for more information.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS