Soar Into Space

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Can you believe it's November? I sure can't. It seems like yesterday it was the beginning of summer break...and now Christmas is less than 2 months away. Time for panic to set in---aaack!

But before we do all that, I have a new layout to share with you. Yes. Another from Disneyland!
This was created for the first monthly challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

I'm dwindling down on my supply of  Disney photos and these ones had left me a little uninspired...until now. When I saw this book cover I knew exactly what photos I wanted to scrap. I mean, how perfect, right? 

I kept the design pretty simple since I wanted to include all the photos.  Adding the stars for embellishments was easy and what I would have gone to anyway...even without the stash prompt.
One of the best roller coasters in Disneyland has got to be Space Mountain. The fact that it's enclosed in darkness with only "starlight" makes it even better. 

What do you think? Inspired by this month's Scrap Our Stash challenge? If so, I hope you will join us. There's a random winner chosen every month!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love the bright colors in your page!! Love how the title pops!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS