I {heart} Fall

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Do you need some sketch inspiration today?
 Here is The ScrapRoom's November Jump Start sketch to help you out!


 When I saw this FOTM kit from The ScrapRoom, I knew just where I wanted to go with it. Last fall I followed a photo prompt challenge and took lots of fall pics. This collection from Simple Stories called "Hello Fall" seemed like the perfect match. I chose these three photos mostly because they shared a commonality (pumpkins) and they went well
 with this collection.

If you decide to create a page based on this sketch, be sure to link it up on the blog for a chance to win! You can also learn more about The ScrapRoom and their monthly kits by going HERE.

Now go get your scrap on!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS