HMS Victory

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

After scrapping Disneyland for what seems like FOREVER, I am gradually moving onto a more recent trip. Although at this point, it's already been over a year! Alas...I will never be caught up. And that's okay.

This photo was taken in Portsmouth, England. It's a harbor town in the southern part of the country.  The HMS Victory played an important role in English history and is docked here for people to tour.
***Fancy Pants Down by the Shore collection***

Here is the challenge behind the page---the latest from Scrap Our Stash:


My list selections are as follows:
List 1 - Glitz (gold anchor print is Glitz Designs)
List 2 - Harvest Gold (in several of the prints that I chose)
List 3 - Indigo (also in several of the prints you see)

I followed the sketch pretty closely, as I'm sure you can see. I eliminated the circle elements and used one large photo instead of two smaller ones. Otherwise I left it as is.


You have until the end of the month to play along with either of the two challenges posted at Scrap Our Stash.  I hope you'll join us!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS