Go Ape!

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Good morning! Feeling a little bananas after all the election hub-bub yesterday?
Well, then I have the perfect layout for You!


This one was created using some We R Memory Keepers "High Five" goodies. It's one of the November flavors from
The ScrapRoom and it's so perfectly fitting for these photos.

My favorite piece of paper is the one titled "flair" (light blue one on the left side of my page). Not only does it make a great print but you can also grab your circle punch and make your own embellishments! I love dual purpose paper like that! And the phrases are so versatile making it easy to use them for many occasions. I also made some fun little tags out of a couple of the patterned papers.
The design for my layout was inspired by Susan Stringfellow from Sketch Savvy.

To learn more about these fabulous kits and how to become a subscriber, be sure to visit The ScrapRoom!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS