Girls Gotta Shop!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Good morning!
Today I'm excited to bring to you a layout featuring this bright and cheery collection from Jillibean Soup! It's called 
Chit Chat Chowder and it's one of the flavors this month from The ScrapRoom!
When I saw this collection, I knew I had to scrap something fun and girly. I went straight to some photos from a recent visit with the girls from The ScrapRoom. Cassie, I already knew from another scrap life ;-). She came down and stayed with me for the weekend. Brenda lives in the same town as me and we have had coffee on a few occasions but never scrapped together. And Rochelle had always wanted to visit Oregon so seized the opportunity to fly in from Vegas and bring us girls all together!

For this page, I actually came up with my own design---shocker, right? I just played around with some scrap pieces of paper until I got a look I liked, then selected the papers I wanted for each layer, then got busy cutting and layering.

I added some interest to the top and bottom of the page by using a combination of paper strips, washi tape and circles. All that was left after that was the embellishing and title.
Such a fun collection to play with!
To learn more about these fabulous kits, be sure to visit The ScrapRoom!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS