Woof

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Good morning! Today I bring to you a page I created using some of this lovely collection from Echo Park called I Love Family.  It's just one of the four amazing collections featured in this month's FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom!
Isn't this collection just beautiful?!?!?
When I saw this kit I knew just what photos I wanted to use. A couple of years ago I snapped these of Toby after a walk. He was tired and only too happy to oblige me while I played paparazzi to this perfect setting. 
I absolutely love the hexagon print and had to use it. I chose to cut out individual pieces and played with the arrangement until I got something I liked.
 Such pretty brads to add to my page!
Journaling strips...
I really couldn't go wrong with this one...all of the papers and embellishments coordinate so perfectly and I love the kraft cardstock that came with the kit. Not too brown...just a nice warm tan that plays off the colors in the collection so well. 
For the title I used my Silhouette to cut this cutie. A girl's gotta get some use out of her tools once in a while, right?
The design for my page was inspired by some sketches I found in the September 2016 collection from PageMaps.  There were a couple I found that I liked and I kind of merged them into my own.

For more information about The ScrapRoom and their kits you can go HERE.
I hope I have inspired you to get scrappy today!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS