Scary Pumpkins

Monday, October 10, 2016

I love me some Bella Blvd and their Halloween collections are just so darn cute!  Don't you agee?
As you can imagine I was thrilled to learn that this FOTM kit for The ScrapRoom was assigned to me for the recipe layout this month.  Woo Hoo!

Here is what I created...
I decided to scrap these photos of each of us with our carved creation---or in Andrew's case, two creations. Then there is the hubby...he put a lot of lot of thought and creativity into his...am I right?

As you can see, I remain true to form and continue to be the linear girl that I am. I did choose to use a lot of patterned paper though! I personally didn't care for the orange cardstock as my base so matted some white cardstock on top turning the orange into more of a frame around my layout.
  I pulled in a bit of the washi tape from the embellishment kit, a few of my own enamel dots and a couple of different alphas to complete my title. Otherwise, the contents are exclusively from the FOTM kit.
You can have access to the full recipe for this layout (and 5 others!) if you become a subscriber to The ScrapRoom.  A nice little perk along with the awesome kits you'll receive each month!

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a cute layout! Loving how you each posed with your pumpkins--They turned out so fun! :)

Leslie said...

adorable layout!! LOVE the papers!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS