Love in the Palm of Your Hand

Monday, October 24, 2016

Today I reveal to you the last of my four layouts featuring each of the FOTM kits from The ScrapRoom
This one...Simple Stories Posh.
My kitty takes the "Posh" spotlight and pulls is off beautifully, don't you think? She was so stinking cute!!!
Hard to believe this was 10 years ago. 
Ahh...I digress. Back to the kit.

This collection has some fun clips and a fantastic sticker sheet that even includes some alphas. I think the colors are a really nice combination as well as the different patterns---you have your floral, some stripe, dots and even a map print. Really nice variety.
I love the coral pink---probably my favorite shade of pink and perfect for my kitty! There are some tiny text phrases in this collection as well. I used a few of them and then actually created a couple more on my own to make them more personal with name, date and a kitty reference.
I used this month's Jump Start sketch as inspiration for the layout. Got some use out of my circle punches and used some of my own washi, tiny alpha stickers and a Silhouette cut word to complete the page.
It makes me so happy to see these photos scrapped on such pretty paper!

For more information about The ScrapRoom and their monthly kit subscriptions you can click HERE.

Now go get your Scrap On!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love the title and the pictures! So cute!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS