Cards from Scraps

Thursday, October 20, 2016

We all like to maximize our kits, right?  This month I decided to make a card before putting away the scraps from the layouts I was completing. I know many of you probably already do this but I really hadn't. I would make all my layouts and then go back and make some cards. Putting away everything in between each creation Well, guess what? I found making the card right away so much easier! Not only was everything already out, but my brain was already engaged with that particular kit making the creativity flow so much more quickly. Light bulb moment!!!

The following cards are brought to you featuring scraps from my monthly kits courtesy of The ScrapRoom. Enjoy!

This first card is my own design...although not that complicated...
***Crate Paper Cute Girl***

This second one was inspired by a sketch I found at Freshly Made Sketches. I frequntly go here for ideas and they have a wonderful gallery of all their past sketches.
***Echo Park I Love Family***

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS