Live Simply

Monday, September 5, 2016

Hey there! Time for another FOTM kit reveal for The ScrapRoom.
This one features some Dear Lizzy from American Crafts.
I knew the minute I saw this ledger paper that I HAD to use it for the background. So that's where I started and I just built from there. I didn't originally intend to use so many photos but once I decided on an event, I just couldn't eliminate any one of them! With a little overlapping and smaller photos, I made it work. This collection has some great patterns and colors in it, really allowing for all kinds of possibilities. The little banners at the top were actually cut from a piece of patterned paper. The washi tape in the embellishment kit allowed for even more little bits of print to be added. I had a lot of fun playing with this one!
The white letters in my title didn't stand out enough on their own so I outlined them with a Stabilo fine point pen in navy.  Those letters along with the yellow ones and the tiny green ones are from Bella Blvd (my own stash). The tiny blue ones are some older Cosmo Cricket, Tiny Type (my own stash). "Live Simply" is from American Crafts and was in my TSR Embellishment Kit.
FOTM: American Crafts/Dear Lizzy "Saturday"
Other TSR items used: Extra PP Kit, Embellishment Kit
Wood veneers and corrugated female shape are from my own stash.

Once again, if you are feeling inspired by these kits and are interested in more information, head on over to The ScrapRoom for all the details!

2 comments:

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love it! A fun layout using the FOTM kit....loved all of the photos, fun title, and layering!

Leslie said...

Fabulous page!! LOVE all the pics you fit and the fabulous colors!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS