I Love Right Now

Friday, September 2, 2016

Good morning! I have a second post for you today. 
This one is for The ScrapRoom, revealing the monthly Jump Start Sketch and the first FOTM for September!


I had the task of using this month's sketch rotated. I chose to rotate right, placing the large "banner cut" piece at the top of my page. It felt really natural this way. The colors and prints in this collection from Pink Paislee worked nicely with some photos I took while out for a run recently. I think they give the page a really playful feel. I eliminated one photo and placed my title there. I also added a little bit of stitching detail near the top. I pulled several embellishments and the title from one of the "extras" kits. I found the variety among the various kits very easy to combine and fun to work with.
 Just a few little odds & ends from my own stash to complete the look!
TSR FOTM: Pink Paislee "Take Me Away"
Also used: September TSR Extra PP Kit, Embellishment 
Kit

I hope you will take a moment and come on over to The ScrapRoom and see what these kits are all about and how you can subsribe and have monthly kits shipped to you. It'll be like your birthday every month!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS