1st Day of the Next Chapter

Friday, September 9, 2016

Time for the Freaky Fast Friday Formula challenge from The ScrapRoom! If you are not a part of our Facebook group yet, you can join HERE. This is where you can find the Freaky Fast Formula and play along!
I knew right away when I saw this FOTM kit which photo I wanted to scrap. I took this one last fall as I watched my son head off to his first day of middle school with his best friends. This was the first year that they were finally going to be at the same school. I love this memory. 
Anyway, the Photoplay Papers...so perfect. This collection is not so "primary" in its' color scheme, like many other school collections are. A little more grown up, in my opinion. And also, a little more masculine. Like I said, perfect.
FOTM: Photoplay Paper "Real Genius"
Other TSR items used: Extra PP Kit, Embellishment Kit

Within the Facebook group, we also have other monthly challenges and, no, you don't have to be a subscriber to be a facebook TSR group member.  So come join the fun!  I would love to see you there!

1 comment:

Haven_mom4 said...

Going to have to scrap lift the title as it would be perfect for documenting my daughters start of high school this year. Totally love

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS